Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Free treatment for CANCER and AIDS patients

 
 
Based on the estimates of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), it is estimated that there are about 28 lakh cancer patients at any point of time (prevalence) in the country. A total of 5.41 lakh AIDS patients were provided free anti-retroviral treatment at 355 Anti Retroviral Treatment centres across the country as on 31st May 2012 under the National AIDS Control Programme by National AIDS Control Organization (NACO).

Government of India had launched a comprehensive National Programme for Prevention and Control of Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Diseases & Stroke (NPCDCS) in 100 districts across 21 States during 2010-2012 of the 11th Five Year Plan. The district hospitals have been funded to provide chemotherapy drugs required for cancer patients to treat 100 patients per district @ Rs. 1.00 lakh per patient.

The programme also envisages strengthening Government Medical College Hospitals and erstwhile Regional Cancer Centres (RCC) across the country as Tertiary Cancer Centre (TCC) for providing comprehensive Cancer care services. These institutions are eligible for financial assistance upto Rs. 6.00 crore (Rs. 4.80 crore from Central Government and Rs. 1.20 crore from State Government). In the Government health care delivery system, the treatment of diseases is either free or subsidized for the poor and needy patients.

Financial assistance is also provided to the patients who are living below the poverty line and suffering from major life threatening diseases including Cancer and AIDS from the ‘Health Minister’s Discretionary Grants (HMDG)’ and ‘Rashtriya Arogya Nidhi (RAN)’
 
 

For best BOOKS,to turn off CANCER . Click here

For best BOOKs to prevent AIDS.  See here

 

Pic Source:infohealth.net

3 comments:

  1. Cancer is a complex set of diseases. Each cancer is unique in the way it grows and develops, its chances of spreading depends on the way it affects one`s body and the symptoms one may experience . Several factors, including location and how the cancerous cells appear under the microscope, determine how cancer is diagnosed. Cancer treatment in India




    ReplyDelete
  2. India has become a medical hub for patients from all over the world and most preferably for cancer treatments. Cancer is the most dreaded disease out of all the diseases in the world and have many consequences if not diagnosed at the right time. Apollo hospitals delhi in India have appealed to many patients abroad as these centers provide best health care facilities at low costs and also provide a chance to visit some of the best heritage monuments and locales in India. Delhi, being the capital, offers a number of hospitals that are world class and are at par with state-of-the-art medical facilities and equipment with other countries. Brain cancer is one of the most prevalent cancers and you can find highly experienced and educated brain surgeons. Best Hospitals in India are backed by the support of specialized brain surgeons to provide medical facilities with complete ease. Brain tumor surgery hospitals in india

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great thanks to DR.ABEGBE the man that help me when i was very sickness, i was a HIV positive and my little daughter I have try all my possible best to get cure but I couldn’t come to my point, am from Nigeria but am in USA I have go to different hospital but no cure, when it now getting worse I inform my people in my country they feel bad, and said there is a cure in my country that DR.ABEGBE have cure for the HIV I was very happy to hear, I ask what can I do for me to get cure my mother told me I should hold on that she will inform the doctor about the problem on the next day my mother call me and tell me, what the man requested for the curing, that I should give my details to him and my mother did that, and the man requested for items for the cure my mother provide everything to him on the evening of it my mother call me and inform me about the good news that me and my little daughter should go for test, am now negative through this man thanks doctor you can call him or email him now through DR.ABEGBESPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete